Please join us for our next meeting! Here’s what we’ll be discussing:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 Meeting
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
via ZOOM (link and call-in info below agenda)
- (6.45 p.m. / Technical assistance through email and Zoom)
- 7 p.m. / Welcome, approval of March minutes, additions to agenda
- 7:10 p.m. / Neighborhood concerns
- 7:20 p.m. / Guests and special topics
- Tom Andersen: City Councilor: city updates, budget starts, questions
- Lt. Jason VanMeter, city police; updates, questions
- Erik Wurgler, “Project 12-13” corridor enhancement launch
- 7:45 p.m. / Old business
- Salem Parks Foundation grant ideas
- Finalize May 25 “Meet the Chief” SESNA meeting at Capital Park Church
- 8.00 p.m. / New Business/reports
- Finalize summer meeting, activity plans
- Updated Google Drive, volunteer hours
- Quarterly Chairs Meeting update – Jeff Leach
- 8:15 p.m.: Project/committee updates
- Web, social media: Welcome, Dave MacMillan!
- Flood Watch Com.
- Land Use Com.
- Outreach and Business Com.
- Liaison Capital Park Wesleyan Church – Habitat for Humanity, warming center
- Liaison South Salem Connect: Need Kirk’s replacement
- 8:30 p.m. / Good of the Order, adjourn
To join the meeting, either click the below link from your computer or smartphone, or call in using the info below.
Or call in by phone: 253-215-8782, or find international and local phone numbers: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcnYIOWgR5
Meeting ID: 320 239 7301