SESNA Get Together
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 | 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
Lee Park (2230 Lee Street)
|This social gathering is open to the public.|
Bring a chair! Enjoy refreshments.
Meet your neighbors!
We’ll have a bit of a meeting, and plenty of time to socialize before and after!
● 7 p.m. — Welcome, introductions approval of minutes, additions to agenda
● 7:10 p.m. – Sharing & Neighborhood concerns — please come just to share, get caught up, express priorities for the next year. Our park meetings have light agendas so we can socialize – and conduct a little business.
● 7:30 p.m. / Invited guests: Tom Andersen, City Councilor; city updates: Officer Gordon, police updates
● 7:45 p.m. / Old business: July 24 Capital Park Church sidewalk sale update! Next meetings: Aug. 24 at Richmond (School) Park
● 8.00 p.m. / New Business/reports/committee updates?
● 8:15 p.m. / Good of the Order, adjourn