The South East Salem Neighborhood Association (SESNA) is one of 18 neighborhood associations in the City of Salem. Every part of Salem is served by a neighborhood association.
If you live–rent or own–or operate a business within SESNA’s service area, you are already a member! There are no dues or applications required.
- What and Where Is SESNA, Anyway? Unlike many neighborhood associations, we cover a large and extremely diverse area. SESNA is the size of a small town; in fact, half the size of Prineville! Learn more and see a map of the area at the linke.
- SESNA Board and Committees The SESNA Board is made up of neighbors like you, elected by you. Committees focus on projects; anyone interested can join! Check them out.
- NEN-SESNA PLAN at City of Salem The City of Salem adopted the goals and policies of the NEN-SESNA Neighborhood Plan in 2015.
- State Street Corridor Plan Coming soon!
- Neighborhood Heritage Coming soon!
Monthly meetings are held the fourth Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Capital Park Church, 410 19th ST SE, Salem OR 97301. Summer meetings are held in neighborhood parks. See the calendar for specific dates.
If you want to speak at a neighborhood association meeting, contact the chair.
Stay in Touch
- Contact Page Want to reach us?
- Email List Sign up so we can keep you up to date on the latest news and events!